We strive to be the leading go-to systems integrator of the Salesforce/Salesforce Industries solution for the insurance industry by:
- Bringing our expertise, tools and quality services to transform the industry into digital insurance leaders for the evolving risk marketplace
- Driving transformative change throughout the insurance value chain and bring insurance organizations into the advanced world of a gig economy, AI, and on-point customer service capabilities.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Property & Casualty
The speed and proliferation of product combined with the increase in competition for new and existing customers is rapidly changing the digital landscape of Property Casualty Insurance.
Life & Annuity
For the foreseeable future, interest rates are going to create significant pressure on the profitability of Life & Annuity carriers. Responding to these pressures requires quickly adapting new digital methods and technologies for accelerated underwriting, product introductions and customer acquisition.
Significant growth is forecasted for the management and underwriting of carrier programs to quickly, effectively and profitably deliver products to customers. The cornerstone of this shift is the MGA, MGU and Wholesale companies. Customers require the streamlined buying and services experience that only a comprehensive digital platform can provide.
WHY GERENT FOR INSURANCE?
Extensive industry expertise with venerable, heavyweight insurance executive and practice leader
Partner of Choice
Trusted, go-to implementer of the Salesforce Industries Insurance Solution
Proven track record in delivering Salesforce & Salesforce Industries into complex insurance environments including SMBs and major Fortune 500 companies
Agile, boutique, mid-sized firm with the expertise and capabilities of a large integrator
Ahead of the Curve Podcast
Episode 20: Salesforce Insurance: The Ideal Platform To Automate Underwriting
In the latest episode of our ongoing series on digital transformation in the insurance industry, we discuss the importance of accelerating digital underwriting for insurers. In this episode, we have an insightful conversation with Doug Stitzer, the Global Director for Insurance Industry Advisors at Salesforce. You’ll hear about:
- Why the underwriting function has to be transformed sooner than later
- What could happen to insurers who do not begin their digital transformation journey
- The powerful Salesforce capabilities that propel underwriting automation
HOW TO BRING LEVERAGE & SPEED TO INSURANCE CHANGE
Targeted digitization of the distribution space
The advance low-code Salesforce Industries solution enables the introduction of transaction processing (Quote/Bind) earlier in the distribution chain, significantly increasing success.
Break-through solutions to accelerate advanced underwriting decisioning
Analytics and data is incorporated into the underwriting process to ensure decisions are based on proven automated models and human interaction.
Rapid deployment of insurance products that match the speed of change from IoT and Gig Economy
Effective coverage and strategic positioning for the continued revolution in emerging risk marketplaces, driven by the explosion of the IoT and Gig economy.
Seamless acquisition and service of customers that form a truly 360-degree capability
A single platform to capture and transact while servicing customers in a unified manner that allows alignment across the distribution systems and market.
How we can help
Meet Robert, Senior Producer at a large brokerage / wholesale organization
“I drive revenue and clients to the business. I work with multiple parties to make sure that the right insurance solutions match the clients and agents needs. I make sure that the insurance carriers that are being chosen, provide exceptional products and coverages. I require interaction with all parties to place complex risk.”
Meet Michelle, Underwriter for a medium-sized insurance carrier
“I am where the rubber meets the road. My decisions each day affect prospects, customers and our company. So, a lot is riding on making sure I get these decisions right. To do that, I need to be able to focus on the risks that really require my expertise and allow the advance technology to handle the low-risk decisions without intervention. When I am involved, I need to have access to all the parties involved, all the information required and the specialized exceptions that each product or carrier will have, to ensure risks are properly covered for the right rate. Any deviations I make must be able to withstand the regulatory environment we work within.”
Meet Carl, Claims Supervisor at a large Third Party Claims Administrator (TPA)
“The three things we can all count on in life is death, taxes and claims. I am so glad to be able to help people get back on track with their lives by resolving their claims in an efficient and effective manner. This means that I have to have access to all the customer and policy data to ensure the claim is covered. Then I have to be able to pull the various claim information together into one platform that helps me focus on the claims when there is a change in status or information. Finally, I have to be able to resolve the claim with proven historical information and advanced analytics that can help claimants understand the resolution that allows them to get back on their feet quickly.”
Insurance Practice Leader
Donn is a multidimensional business executive and trusted advisor to senior executives in the insurance industry, with 30 years of deep experience. Donn has always placed great importance in maintaining lasting partnerships with clients based on honesty, mutual respect and a relentless commitment to helping them overcome organizational / industry challenges. Donn has successfully led organizations through numerous transformations leveraging his ability to:
• develop and execute business, operational and technical strategies that expand organizational capability and maximize shareholder value
• deliver hands-on leadership that aligns and engages disparate stakeholders in developing strategic visions, streamlining operations, and reversing negative trends
• offer sharp financial acumen, industry expertise and an MBA from University of Chicago – Booth School of Business, to consistently drive outstanding results
Salesforce Industries Lead
Kishan is an accomplished, results-driven, techno-functional leader. He has 15 years of diverse IT experience in insurance, finance & health industries. He is a member of Salesforce Industries Industry Partners Masters Program and has achieved the Salesforce Industries Customer Endorsement Badge for the insurance industry. Kishan has successfully delivered Salesforce and Salesforce Industries solutions into complex insurance environments with his:
• Extensive experience with enterprise application deployment architectures and environments.
• Proficiency in architecting and designing end-to-end applications and solutions with technical, economic, and risk trade-offs.
• Ability to support Sales/Account teams and Software Project Managers in the role of Program Architect during the proposal stage of business requirements capture and during the transition, build, and operate phases of solution/program implementation.