Gerent LLC is a top Salesforce consulting and implementation partner looking for a full-time UI/UX Designer with a passion for Salesforce and/or CRM software technologies. This exciting role is performed remotely and/or from home and the successful candidate will be able to work in an incredibly progressive, high-growth organization supporting the world’s #1 and fastest growing CRM solution, Salesforce. If you are a self-starter with exceptional creative talent and want to work with cutting edge technology, Gerent is the place for you.
The UI/UX Developer will join the Marketing team at Gerent, tasked to deliver extraordinary UI/UX experiences for Salesforce users. You will work closely with both the marketing team and the implementation team to develop digital interfaces that optimize the user experience and help customers achieve their business goals. Through iterative design and development, the UI/UX Developer will work to incorporate user and stakeholder feedback into innovative solutions in a highly-collaborative setting.
What you’ll do:
- Design, develop, deploy, troubleshoot, and debug back end services and web solutions.
- Comprehend the business problem statement, user scenarios, and technical constraints.
- Engage in the full development life cycle, including coding, design, testing and production releases.
- Complete thorough unit and functional testing of the code to guarantee high quality bug free code.
- Work collaboratively within a multidisciplinary team which will include visual designers, design engineers, technical partners and project managers, to develop against user centered requirements specifically as they pertain to needs of the project.
What you must have:
- Minimum 5 years hands-on experience with front end development - including:
- Previous experience developing responsive websites
- Accurately translates prototypes, mockups to working interfaces
- Understands cross-browsers/device tests, diagnose & resolving bugs
- Implements responsive design layouts
- Strong HTML5/CSS3 skills
- Bootstrap 3 experience
- At least 3-5 years of hands-on experience with Angular JS. Preferably on 1.6
- Strong understanding of jQuery, selectors, focus management, and keyboard tracking specifically (all related to 508 compliance)
- Ability to write custom directives
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience of:
- CSS preprocessing - like Sass or LESS
- Version Control/Git
- Browser Developer Tools and Command Line Tools
- IDE - Visual Studio, Sublime Text or Atom etc
- Good oral and written communications skills with experience in delivering/presenting to the customer
- Strong organization skills; you are a self-starter, detail-oriented, and an assertive team player, willing to take full ownership of projects, and possess a high level of positive energy and drive.
It’s an added bonus if you have:
- Experience with RESTful services is a HUGE plus
- Experience with JIRA
- Experience with AngularJS version 1.6 preferable
- Experience with 508 Accessibility
Please share a link to your UI/UX development portfolio. Thank you!