Gerent LLC is a top Salesforce consulting and implementation partner looking for a Business Development Representative (BDR) with a passion for Salesforce and/or CRM software technologies. This exciting role is performed remotely and/or from home and the successful candidate will be able to work in an incredibly progressive, high-growth organization supporting the world’s #1 and fastest growing CRM solution, Salesforce. If you are a self-starter with a passion for sales and business development, and want to work with cutting edge technology, Gerent is the place for you.
The Business Development Representative will join the Gerent Sales team. The BDR is on the front line of Sales, collaborating with and helping Sales and Marketing follow up on and nurture customer leads that are generated through Sales engagements, Salesforce demand generation programs, email campaigns, social media, website activities, and events. Your primary goal is to create new business opportunities for Gerent Sales and Salesforce Account Executives.
The ideal candidate will cultivate relationships with prospective clients in order to generate business development success. This individual will schedule meetings with clients in order to understand their requirements. They will also work closely with sales and marketing teams to uncover new leads.
• Stable Job History
• Strong (Demonstrated) writing skills
• Strong (Demonstrated) skills with Excel
• 2 plus years extensive outbound phone work - primarily to business (B2B) targets - with a goal of setting appointments
• Strong organizational skills
• Strong communication and time management skills
• High energy, dynamic and enthusiastic personality!!!!!
• Experience with (and strong knowledge of) Salesforce
• Experience with logging and tracking call activity within a CRM program
• Microsoft Word / PowerPoint skillsets
• Strategically follow up with qualified Marketing leads in order of prioritization based on lead scores and grades
• Execute tele-sale activities for AE account lists harnessed by Sales Directors • Generate appointments by means of proactive outbound prospecting
• Work directly with sales and marketing to discover opportunities from leads
• Track all Marketing and Sales prospecting activities and report back on progress on a weekly basis
• Books predefined target meetings per month
• Offer tailored prospecting support for Gerent VIP Account Executives