Managed Services team becomes the main point of contact after a Salesforce implementation. Managed Services will provide Customers (from Small /Medium Business to Enterprise Customers) with Salesforce administrative maintenance and support while maintaining an ongoing relationship/partnership with the customer to drive both their business vision and foster continued growth and additional value with their Salesforce journey. The Managed Service Lead will manage and grow the Managed Service team to be a full-service practice within Gerent. The MS Lead will also help with promoting and selling to our customers and prospects.
· 5+ Years Salesforce experience as an administrator and/or consultant
· Salesforce Certified Administrator certification required
Salesforce Certified Advanced Admin (required), Sales Cloud and Service Cloud and other certifications (preferred)
· Reliable internet and experience with online meeting tools such as Zoom, WebEx and Google Meet
· Must be comfortable working with Managers and Users at various levels within our customer’s organization
· Must be able to analyze, access and define user requirements and recommend solutions and best practices that support and maintain the customers goals.
· Experience working with and managing offshore teams for development and communicating requirements/solution design.
· Experience managing onshore team. Including hiring, mentoring, leading and supporting team of Managed Service Consultants.
Strong Soft Skills:
· Candidates should be excellent communicators and team players and manage multiple customer assignments independently.
· They should be skilled Salesforce Administrators driven towards the success of customers on the Salesforce platform with different Salesforce Cloud products.
Organization and Critical thinking:
· Must be able to manage multiple priorities and keep consistent communication with each customer (per departmental expectations)
· Must be able to work effectively without a project manager and achieve successful outcomes in handling difficult situations among varied customers and management levels
· Ability to work in a team and independently
· Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards
· Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
· Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
· Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests.
Breadth of Salesforce skills:
· Must be diverse enough to tackle issues and questions around many Salesforce products such as Sales, Service, Marketing and Community Clouds as well as familiarity all Salesforce products.
· Knowledge of and adherence to Salesforce best practices: use of sandboxes, process builder, Salesforce governance limits, declarative vs. code/apex solutions, etc.
· Implementation and/or familiarity of other non-Salesforce products such as Jira, Chargent, Accounting Seed, TalkDesk, etc. a major plus
· Knowledge of debugging and troubleshooting techniques (debugging flows and debug logs, developer console, paused flow interview log, setup audit trail, etc.)
· Documentation and knowledge transfer/training when necessary
· Stay current on all Salesforce certifications and seasonal releases
· Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption
· Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom reports, custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
· Strong data management abilities
· A documented history of successfully driving projects to completion
· A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
· Previous experience working in a SCRUM or agile environment (preferred)
· Working within the Customer Success team to develop a Managed Service Model, including approaches and methodology.
· Managing the Support and Managed Services for Salesforce customers to ensure a successful user experience
· Grow and Develop a MS team to grow the Managed Services practice
· Train and Educate resources to help and assist with Customer Support and Managed Services when called upon
· Work with Customer Success and Sales to identify opportunities within our current customer base and with prospects
· Manage complex multi-disciplined CRM support and maintenance for customers.
· Manage day-to-day execution of support and maintenance for customers. Assist with the planning, tracking, documentation and status updates for support and administration activities.
· Related to the support and maintenance of customers, you will conduct and/or manage others with the following Business Analyst responsibilities:
· Lead junior consultants and client staff through engagements, support the development of subject matter expertise, thought leadership and strategic capability by delivering a wide range of customer management solutions.
· Ability to perform end-to-end cross-discipline leadership throughout the software development lifecycle. Accountable for on-time, high quality software project deliveries, including Analysis, Design, Development and Quality Assurance.
· Create and manage project plans; monitor and review project progress and timelines; adjust schedules and plans as needed; and identify and resolve issues to ensure project success.
· Gather requirements and assist with the creation of fixes and solutions, as needed.
· Provide hands on configuration and customization of the Salesforce product in declarative tasks.
· Participate in end-to-end implementation planning including project management, issue management, communication and change management.
· Establish and maintain trusted advisor relationships with client project stakeholders by providing vision and future product road mapping