Gerent LLC is a leading Salesforce implementation partner looking for a Full-Time Alliance Manager with a passion for Salesforce and/or CRM software technologies. This exciting role is performed remotely and/or from home and the successful candidate will be able to work in an incredibly progressive, high-growth organization supporting the world’s #1 and fastest growing CRM solution, Salesforce.
The ideal candidate provides strong leadership in developing strategic partnerships across the Salesforce ecosystem. The ideal candidate will unlock relationships with key gatekeepers and stakeholders within the Salesforce organization who play a critical role in enabling growth for Gerent’s key practices. The ideal candidate will also identify, develop, and manage strategic partnerships across the Salesforce partner community and in the external marketplace. The ideal candidate will also lead Gerent through the Salesforce Partner Navigator program and ensure we are in great standing across all criteria at all times.
- Cultivate strong working relationships with our existing alliance partners.
- Lead Gerent through the Salesforce Partner Navigator program and ensure we are in great standing across all criteria at all times; stay abreast of requirements to remain and advance in the partner program.
- Continuously share wins with key partners and stakeholders; document and share success stories and go-lives.
- Promote the Gerent brand and be a passionate brand ambassador in the Salesforce ecosystem.
- Keep Gerent informed of news and changes occurring with partners and within the partner program.
- Effectively “map” Salesforce and large organizations, coordinating engagements between Gerent and key players.
- Execute on the strategy for our existing alliances with several major partners in the ecosystem and a network of other smaller partners whose technology we resell.
- Coordinate and quarterback a wide range of initiatives and programs generated from these alliance ecosystems including referrals into large new customer deals, co-marketing opportunities, credentialing/tier statuses and areas of focus for product development.
- Lead Gerent in joint business planning with Salesforce; support and execute sales and marketing plans with Gerent’s alliance managers, marketing team and sales team.
- Work closely with senior management at some of the largest companies in the Cloud ecosystem, and show versatility in building these productive partnerships.
Attributes and Skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrates a passion for Salesforce and CRM software technologies
- Excellent time management and organizational skills - ability to work quickly and creatively in fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills - ability to work well with internal and external teams and partners
- Proactive self-starter and a team player
- Strong relationship building, presentation and sales/marketing experience
- Experience growing sales through Alliance and Channel relationships in a B2B software/SaaS environment.
- Experience enabling and aligning alliance and channel partners, defining partner strategy, signing new partners.
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit and ability to juggle Business Development and Channel responsibilities.
- Strong problem-solver; have ability to understand, be empathetic, articulate, structure and solve needs with successful solutions
- Results-oriented leader who also possess a classic Business Development skillset.
- Experience in the Salesforce & the Cloud industry preferred.
- Experience in tech, particularly SaaS, preferred
- 10+ years of B2B experience in the software or software services industry preferred
- 5+ years in partner relationship ecosystem
- Experience working with Salesforce or other CRM partners
- University degree or equivalent experience preferred