Salesforce Consultant - Managed Services
Gerent LLC is a top Salesforce implementation partner looking for a Salesforce Consultant - Managed Services. This exciting role is performed remotely and/or from home and the successful candidate will be able to work in an incredibly progressive, high-growth organization supporting the world’s #1 and fastest-growing CRM solution, Salesforce.
Gerent LLC’s Salesforce Consultant – Managed Services team becomes the main point of contact after a Salesforce org or Salesforce Cloud product(s) implementation. We step in to provide all necessary Salesforce administrative support to the customer (from SMB to Intl/Global scale) while maintaining an ongoing relationship/partnership with the customer to drive both their business vision and foster continued projects.
- 3+ Years Salesforce experience as an administrator and/or consultant
- Salesforce Certified Administrator certification required
- Salesforce Certified Advanced Admin, Sales Cloud and Service Cloud certifications are preferred
- Reliable internet and experience with online meeting tools such as Zoom, WebEx and Google Meet
- Must be comfortable working with organizations with an existing implementation that must be learned while working with the customer
- Experience working with offshore teams for development and communicating requirements/solution design
Vital Candidate Characteristics:
Candidates should be excellent communicators and team players and manage multiple customer assignments independently. They should be skilled Salesforce Administrators driven towards the success of customers on the Salesforce platform with different Salesforce Cloud products.
Strong Soft Skills:
- Must demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Must demonstrate ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Must exhibit a strong positive and empathetic attitude towards our customer’s success
Organization and Critical Thinking
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities and keep in consistent communication with each customer per departmental expectations
- Must be able to work effectively without a project manager and achieve successful outcomes in handling difficult situations among varied customers and management levels
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests
Breadth of Salesforce skills and products:
- Must be diverse enough to tackle issues and questions around many Salesforce products such as Sales, Service, Marketing and Community Clouds as well as familiarity with Mulesoft, Conga, etc.
- Knowledge of and adherence to Salesforce best practices: use of sandboxes, process builder, Salesforce governance limits, declarative vs. code/apex solutions, etc.
- Implementation and/or familiarity of other non-Salesforce products such as Jira, Chargent, Accounting Seed, TalkDesk, etc. a major plus
- Knowledge of debugging and troubleshooting techniques (debugging flows and debug logs, developer console, paused flow interview log, setup audit trail, etc.)
- Documentation and knowledge transfer/training when necessary
- Stay current on all Salesforce certifications and seasonal releases
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom reports, custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Strong data management abilities
- A documented history of successfully driving projects to completion
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
- Previous experience working in a SCRUM or agile environment preferred